Complementing the natural beauty of the island and located in a prime position overlooking the signature views, 5* properties 'Canaves Oia, Luxury Resorts’, not only oozes the spirit of Santorini within its luxury confines, but also offers guests a tranquil base where rejuvenation is not just an aim, it’s a guarantee. This peaceful retreat was enjoyed by Peter Andre and his new wife Emily this summer, as they spent the first few days of their honeymoon, at one of the chic suites within the hotel. The nation-loved singer and his partner enjoyed the luxury facilities of the Santorini gem, including a pristine, spacious suite with private veranda, al fresco dining and a spectacular plunge pool (with underwater bar), before sailing off around the caldera for endless romantic moments.
The island is not only for love birds, in-fact, it provides the perfect retreat for groups of friends looking for an unforgettable summer getaway consisting of delicious food, fine wine, boutique shops, chic yet authentic accommodation and mesmerising views. This was put into practice by Hunger Games star and American beauty, Jennifer Lawrence, who also stayed within the Canaves Oia, Luxury Resorts, at the idyllic, Canaves Oia Suites last summer with her pals. The 26 prestigious suites are each home to lavish interior, crisp white decor, exquisite Hermes fabrics and walk in wardrobes. The best part? Your very own, private plunge pool, the perfect spot for cracking open a bottle of bubbly and getting lost in dreamy surroundings.
The icing on the cake has to be the resorts incredible, newly renovated villa. This spacious haven which comfortably sleeps 7/8 people was enjoyed this summer by multi-talented actress, film director and screenwriter, Helen Hunt who visited the island for some much needed relaxation time. Another fan of the island, american basketball hero Mr. Kobe Bryant, also payed a visit to Canaves’s premier hideaway last summer. It’s no wonder the villa has been a huge hit with celebs, with its authentic decor including marble flooring, minimalistic aesthetic running throughout, post-modern furnishings, spacious interiors and a private whirlpool jacuzzi, Canaves Villa reaches even the highest expectation.
If, like Ferne McCann, sailing around the caldera whilst soaking up the golden rays, is more your thing, then why not follow in the TOWIE star’s footsteps and experience an outstanding Santorini sailing experience. Canaves Oia provides visitors with the chance to sail around the island, experiencing magical views and scenic sights, from their very own semi-private/private catamaran. The proud standing beauty, ‘Alexandros’ measures 69ft in length, up to a speed of 32 knots, the perfect choice for luxury yachting, private tours and island hopping. The dreamy hideaway is also home to elegantly designed interior, 4 opulently styled cabins and a fully equipped bar, not to mention a captain, stewardess-chef and sailor, at your beck and call! Follow in the A-listers footsteps by relaxing in style from the heart of the ocean.
Santorini really is, one of the most beautiful islands there is. Lovers of the island also include Queen B- yes, Beyonce herself has visited the Grecian haven, along with Lady Gaga, Gerrard Butler and Angelina Jolie. Dreaming of an end of summer getaway, or, planning next years’ summer break? Why not live the life of luxury for a week and enjoy warm summer nights, unparalleled elegance, plunge pools, jacuzzis, candlelit dining, yachting and much more- treat yourself to a week of bliss at Canaves Oia, Luxury Resorts.
Notes to editors:
- Canaves Oia Hotel (which originally opened its doors in 1985) was previously known as ‘Canaves Oia Hotel & Suites’ however, a full renovation took place last year, which has transformed the luxurious resort into three properties, ‘Canaves Oia Hotel’, ‘Canaves Oia Suites’ and the brand new 'Canaves Villa', three distinct and separate retreats which share the same owners, philosophy and quality standards.
- Facilities and Information:
- ‘Canaves Oia Hotel’ has 17 suites in total, 10 of which come complete with a plunge pool. The property is modelled on a boutique aesthetic, with the all-white, contemporary interiors complemented by warm sandy tones and antique furniture accents. 'Canaves Oia Suites' consist of 26 opulent suites, each with private plunge pool and the spectacular 'Canaves Villa' sleeps 7/8 guests, home to a private jacuzzi, spacious interior and lavish, unparalleled facilities.
- The resort is in operation from 1st April – mid-November.
- Location: Situated in Oia, a unique and picturesque village on the northern tip of Santorini Island. All facilities are shared between guests of all three properties.
Starting price per room per night (rates 2015): 365 Euros (approx £290) Rate includes American champagne buffet breakfast or American room service breakfast.
Photo gallery: canaves.zenfolio.com Password to download high res: @canaves@
Address: 84702, Oia, Santorini, Greece
Tel: +30 22860 71453 71427.
For more information, visit: http://www.canaves.com/
For all press enquiries, and to express your interest in a press trip taking place October 2015, please contact: email@example.com